UTV Safety Training in British Columbia
Qualified and compliant safety training providers
AJM Summit Safety Training & Consulting Inc is WorkSafeBC Compliant & CSC Qualified training provider. Our ATV, UTV and snowmobile instructor and operator safety training are available for trainers and the general public alike.
Meeting your expectations by meeting your training needs
When you sign up with AJM Summit Safety Training & Consulting Inc, you receive high-quality training from qualified CSC Chief instructors. Our instructors are graduates in CSC operator safety courses and are available to offer their skills and expertise to give you a holistic and enriched learning experience.
- Some of the key features of our training include:
- Small class size comprises of a maximum of eight students in one session.
- A safe learning environment for all
- Use of a traffic safety vest for the duration of course.
- Cones to mark the specific training area.
Safety information and training requirements
Before you dive into your safety training, here are some key instructions to remember:
- The ATV, UTV or snowmobile should be suitably sized for yourself.
- Appropriately sized and safety certified helmet.
- Safety glasses or goggles.
- Bring lunch, snacks, something to drink.
- Other appropriate clothing for current / expected climatic conditions.
- No alcohol permitted in the training areas.
- Other requirements:
- Sturdy footwear.
- Long pants.
- Long sleeve shirt.
- Please note that this course is geared to be taught in the outdoors, so dress accordingly for current and expected weather conditions like rain, shine, snow or anything in between.
Register with us!
Interested in taking the course or know someone who might be interested? Share your contact details with us, and our instructors will get in touch with you.
Please share this information with others who might be interested in completing the ATV/UTV or snowmobile instructor or operator safety training.
Remember, a maximum of eight candidates on the course!
Slots are filling fast for our upcoming training.